Joseph Phelps Wine Dinner
Indulge in an exquisite culinary journey at 5 Rick Erwin’s locations, including West End Grille (downtown Greenville), Eastside (Pelham Rd), Level Ten (Spartanburg), Clemson (Patrick Square), and Greer locations. On the evening of November 14th, 2023, prepare to be captivated by a five-course wine dinner meticulously crafted by our Executive Chefs, each expertly designed to harmonize with a selection of prestigious wines.
The evening’s stars are the fine wines that have been thoughtfully curated to enhance every facet of your dining experience:
1. **Moët Brut Impérial** – Begin your epicurean voyage with the effervescent charm of Moët Brut Impérial, a classic Champagne that sets the tone for the evening’s splendor.
2. **Joseph Phelps Freestone Pinot Noir 2021** – Let your palate dance with the delicate flavors of the 2021 Joseph Phelps Freestone Pinot Noir, a red wine renowned for its subtle notes of red fruits and earthy undertones.
3. **Joseph Phelps Cabernet Sauvignon 2019** – Transition to the bold and robust 2019 Joseph Phelps Cabernet Sauvignon, a wine that embodies the rich essence of California’s finest Cabernets.
4. **Joseph Phelps Insignia 2019** – The crowning jewel of the evening, the 2019 Joseph Phelps Insignia, is a legendary Bordeaux-style blend, offering layers of complexity and elegance.
5. **Joseph Phelps Delice 2018** – Conclude your journey on a sweet note with the delightful 2018 Joseph Phelps Delice, a luscious dessert wine to complement your final course.
Date: November 14, 2023
Price: $185/person + Tax & Gratuity
Rick Erwin’s West End Grille
648 S Main St
Greenville, SC 29601
Rick Erwin’s Clemson
127 Market St
Clemson, SC 29631
Rick Erwin’s Greer
104 E Poinsett St
Greer, SC 29651
Rick Erwin’s Eastside
8595 Pelham Rd
Greenville, SC 29615
Rick Erwin’s Level Ten
225 W Main St Suite 100
Spartanburg, SC 29306
Each of our Executive Chefs at the West End Grille, Eastside, Level Ten, Clemson, and Greer locations has crafted a unique, gastronomic masterpiece to pair seamlessly with these exceptional wines. The menu boasts an array of flavors and textures that will elevate your taste buds and leave you with an unforgettable culinary experience.
To secure your place at this extraordinary wine dinner, the cost is $185 per person (exclusive of tax and gratuity).
The wines featured in the evening’s pairing will also be available for purchase, should you wish to take home a piece of this remarkable dining experience.
This extraordinary event promises an evening of culinary delight and wine sophistication that will enchant your senses and create lasting memories. Reserve your spot today and savor the art of fine dining and wine pairing at Rick Erwin’s renowned restaurants.